A Smart Choice
Education at Kindle Kids International School (KKIS) goes beyond enabling students to not just successfully attain academic qualifications but also firmly believe that each student has an innate desire to excel.
The rich curriculum at Kindle Kids International School (KKIS) focuses on imparting academic knowledge and the acquisition of life and leadership skills. Students are immersed in a creative and nurturing environment placing emphasis on excellence, ingenuity, integrity and service.
These are the fundamental characteristics that Kindle Kids International School (KKIS) considers essential in becoming a contributing member of society.
Impact and inspiration – that’s what we aim for at every level.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
A world of inquisitive learners who gain a passport to the future
Our Vision guides us
To be the International School of choice, to nurture responsible, diligent and caring leaders of tomorrow’s world.
Our Mission steers us
To inspire hope, ignite imagination and curiosity and instill a lifelong love of learning.
Our Values anchor us
We believe in P.O.W.E.R.
P – Passion & Perseverance
O – Optimism & Open Mindedness
W – Willingness to change
E – Ethical & Empathetic
R – Resilience & Reliability
We are Proud of our culture
We are a caring and a happy school with a supportive environment that encourages feedback, acceptance of diversity with an open mindset.
We believe in teamwork with parents and that everyone counts in the success of the organization.
Know more about our Logo
- The tree is an integral symbol as it represents knowledge. The roots are symbolic of an education grounded in fact whereas the leaves denote creative thinking and imagination.
- The three people depicted in the branches signify the community of teachers, parents and students collaborating together for a stronger, more confident student body.
- The globe is present as an orange watermark behind the tree as a symbol of an international level curriculum.
- The Navy color represents our teachers and the importance of their confidence, authority, and intelligence.
- The Orange color represents the natural joy of our students, their creativity, success, enjoyment, and freedom for their expression.
- The Turquoise color denotes the wisdom in our community of parents as well as a sense of emotional balance, spiritual grounding and social responsibility.