School Bus Service
Centrally located, Kindle Kids International School is easily strategically accessible to all parts of the island.
Kindle Kids engages the professional school bus service of a local, independent transport company to meet all its transportation needs.
SFX Transport Pte Ltd maintains a transport Office located at Blk 31 Sin Ming Drive #01-299 Singapore 575705 and liaising with the School Admin Office to facilitate the requirements of the school.
Bus Operator: SFX Transport Pte Ltd
Location: Blk 31 Sin Ming Drive #01-299 Singapore 575705
Phone: TEL: 6282 0262 H/P: 9622 0262 FAX: 6382 0262
Transport Office Operating Hours
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Closed: Weekends and Public Holidays
School Bus Service Agreement Registration
Download the School Bus Service Agreement Form fill in and submit to the Admin’s Office at least two weeks before the date of commencement of service.
You will be informed of a placement within two weeks of registration.
There will be waiting list to be accorded during admissions subject to bus & seat availability.
Single-trip service is subjected to availability.
Read down this page for important and useful Information when using the bus service.
School Bus Service Agreement
General Terms & Conditions
- KKIS hereby agrees to provide 2-way transport.
- KKIS agrees to charge 2-way transport S$230 + GST per month inclusive of GST.
Rates Year 2023 - 2024
|Distance > ≤ (km)||Return|
|No limit||S$230 + GST|
- Collection of fees is for a term of 2-month and it must reach KKIS before/on 27th of alternate month, e.g. fee for June/July should be paid by 27th May.
- The confirmed start of school bus service between the dates of 16th till 30th of the calendar month shall be given a 20% discount for the first month of joining only – applicable to new sign ups.
- Transport contract is for 12 months including June and December and withdrawal from the same needs two calendar month’s prior written notice.
- Request for new school bus service or change to new residence address shall take minimum 10 working days to maximum 15 working days for processing and confirmation of bus request. All efforts will be made to accommodate the request at the earliest.
- Request for change of address & contact details should be emailed to the Admin Department at email@example.com.
- If the Student withdraws from the transport service, KKIS will require two months of written notice of withdrawal, failing which incurred cost equivalent to one (1) month transport fee is payable.
- School bus service reactivation fee of S$400 + applicable GST shall be collected upon receiving the written request of reactivation of school transport after withdrawing from the same during the same academic year subject to the agreed processing time and confirmation of routes by the bus operator.
- This clause shall be applicable with, careful consideration of the circumstances under which the request has been made.
- Parent has to pay 2-month transport fees upfront in order to reactivate the school bus services subject to the agreed processing time and confirmation of routes by the bus operator.
- Parents are liable to pay for damages done due to vandalism by ward on/to the bus. However, vomiting caused due to motion sickness will not be termed as vandalism.
- Parents of students who have motion sickness, are advised to send an extra pair of uniform, a plastic bag and towel to clean, in their school bag.
- An optimum bus route shall be decided by the transport vendor once agreed upon by the school authority. Parents have no jurisdiction over pick-up time and route.
- School will put efforts to minimize the travel time for the students using school buses. Travel time is always subject to weather and traffic condition’s location of the student’s residence.
- As per Land Transport Authority of Singapore bus attendant is required in all the buses that are authorized to carry more than 30 students (bus attendant has to be a Singapore citizen, at least 18 years old and holds a bus attendant’s vocational license). At KKIS school buses are below the prescribed seats.
- All the parents of the bus can mutually agree and avail the bus attendant service, provided by the vendor through school. Parents of a particular school bus can request bus assistant for an additional payment of $400-500 plus per month. School can assist to provide this paid service on request from mutualy agreed on parents of the same bus.
- Contact number of the driver is given predominately for in-case of emergency e.g. bus breakdown etc so that the driver can communicate with parents.
- Parents are advised to refrain from calling the driver during the travel to and from the school to ensure safety. A common transport coordinator number shall be shared with the parents to discuss issues if any.
- To accommodate new students, optimise bus route and timing, students may occasionally be moved from one bus to another. This might lead to change in pick up and drop off time for some students during the school year.
- The first or last student to be picked up may not be the first or last student to be dropped off or vice versa and the arrangements for pickup and drop-off are solely dependent on the route travelled.
- Students residing on roads with dead-end or narrow lanes will be picked up and dropped off at a point designated by the bus operator where it is practical and safe. Students may be required to walk to the pick-up points designated by the bus operator.
- Due to hygiene purpose, eating or drinking aerated water is prohibited on the bus.
- Students shall wait for their bus at the designated pick-up point 5 minutes before the scheduled time given by the bus driver.
- If a student is late, a grace period of 2 minutes waiting time will be given before the bus proceeds on to the next pick up with no obligation to inform the parents.
- Due to safety issues, parent request of changing of pick up or drop off points temporarily will not be obligated.
- If your child is unwell and requires leave from school, either whilst at home or at school, please inform the Transport Coordinator – number will be provided to you during and after registration.
Let us show you more!
KKIS is a learning institution that provides effective teaching and learning opportunities to its students. At KKIS, the student is at the heart of everything that we do. Through our internationally recognized curriculum and passionate highly qualified educators, we strive to develop our KKIS students to become global citizens of the world