What are KKIS’ school hours?
The school day runs from 9:00am to 3:30pm (Calendar)
When does the Academic session start and end for KKIS?
The academic session starts in April every year and ends in the month of March of the following year.
What are the Term Dates for the Academic Session 2020-2021?
- Term Break – June 01st – July 01st
- Semester Break – September 17th to September 30th
- Term Break – December 01st to January 04th
- Year End – March 18th to March 30th
Are all teachers at KKIS qualified?
Yes, all the teachers at KKIS are well qualified and have prior teaching experience. Individual profiles of our teachers can be viewed in the staff directory at the Faculty page
Does KKIS have a school bus service?
Yes, we provide islandwide bus transportation for our students. For full details contact us @ 65803980.
Do I need to pay for books?
Most materials for classes can be purchased at the beginning of the academic year. There will be some incidental costs that parents incur with equipment needed for class. Please visit the fees section on our website for further details regarding miscellaneous fees.(Fee Structure)
What is the Teacher: student ratio at KKIS?
The Teacher: student ratio at KKIS is 1:20, and all classes are designed to ensure optimal learning environment.
How much is the school fee?
Please visit the Fee structure.
Getting to KKIS:
1. Nearest Public Transport
Nearest Bus Stop – Bus 167, 851, 980, 141, 54, 130, 132, 156, 162M, 162, and 166
Walking 2 mins from bus stop B51049.
KKIS – SLF Building is just right opposite the Singapore Polo Club.
2. Nearest MRT Stations:
Caldecott MRT (CC17)
Novena MRT (NS20)
Covid-19 Safe Management Measures
1. TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TraceTogether App or TraceTogether Token) is mandatory.
2. Temperature Checking – all visitors are required to have their temperature checked on arrival.
3. Anyone with fever of 37.5 degree and above must stay home hence will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
4. If anyone from visitor’s or student’s household members is on Stay Home Notice or Quarantine Order, the visitor will also be denied entering the school premises.
5. Students who are not feeling well will not be allowed to attend the classes.
6. Appointment must be booked in advance to minimise work and office place interactions.
7. Mask must be always worn in the school. Strictly no mask no entry.
8. Safe Distancing Measures will be implemented during your visit to the school.